Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sorry for late updates

Due to the fact that i still dont have an internet connection, updating is a bitch. So, sorry ya? lol

Currently leeching yet another friend's bandwith, makes me realize how i important the internet is to me. Emails, this blog, chatting with friends, games, uni research, uni work, and what not.

So, melbourne has not really been kind to me. Came back to Melbourne only to find that we got an eviction notice. Dablew-tee-ef, mate? Seems that the rent we have been paying is missing. But thats all settled.

Applied for a phone line, took them a bloody week to get it connected. And just applied for an internet connection but that will be another 10 days.

Tried to call the internet company for some enquiries but they got us on hold for a long time. I told my housemate, if an indian guy answers my call and says "Hello. Thank you, come again", i would so flip. lol.. we hung up.

anyway, i shall not be a leecher anymore. Save face, you know. I'll leech someone else.

Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home